JMDi Academy offers mentoring and not coaching for the UPSC CDS/OTA written examinations. We have highly qualified and experienced faculty for guiding students for CDS/OTA examinations. We ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident and well prepared for the exam. We are not just satisfied by covering the entire syllabus , we also prepare our students with online mock tests, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to monitor each student’s progress. Our faculties have earned a name for themselves in our region. We at JMDi Academy make sure that we have separate and best faculty for each subject being covered in CDS Examinations, they focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam. Initially the basic concepts are worked upon and then in later stages tricks are taught for saving time . We provide extensively researched study material which helps students further to get good results in CDS Examination.
WHY CHOOSE JMDi ACADEMY FOR CDS and OTA WRITTEN EXAM COACHING:
- Faculty:Our faculties are our forte. We do not settle for anything less than best when it comes to providing quality education. Our highly motivated staff keeps innovating ways to make studies easy and entertaining. We provide specialist faculty for each subject.
- Motivational lectures : Our Directors have conducted seminars in various Schools across Country . Their motivational seminars keeps our students on toes for performing better each passing day.
- Discipline: Discipline is our top priority , we inculcate the same in our students as well.
- JMDi Academy runs Year Roundbatches for CDS/ OTA written exam.
- Exam specific coaching:Since exam patterns vary , JMDi Academy offers exam specific coaching for NDA, CDS, AFCAT and so on.
WHY MENTORING IS IMPORTANT FOR CDS/ OTA WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- Each time ,more than 3,00,000 students appear for this exam and the number is increasing drastically year by year. Thus, making the exam more and more competitive. As the final selection varies between 300-400 , this makes the competition one of the toughest in India. One needs to assess all possibilities to clear this examination.
- Regular mock tests ensure students are examination ready with proper time management skills developed.This definitely helps them achieve better results in examination.
- Students are trained during the initial phase itself , making them disciplined